What's new in Doctran 1.2.5
- Updated syntax highlighter to be more accurate, aware of more language features and copy-and-paste friendly.
- The option
--time-run has been added to specify that performance timings should be saved within an XML file in the xml directory of the output directory.
- Stopped the output of unneeded files when creating static wiki documentation (documentation containing no Fortran source files).
- In tables and menu lists one can use
Program as a
TYPE_VALUE to output a table or list of Fortran programs.
- A button to toggle the visibility of the menu has been added to documentation generated.
- Stopped broken links occurring within search results.
- Fixed some problems with the menu's display on the Chrome browser.
- Fixed some problems with the menu's display on the Firefox browser on Ubuntu.
What's new in Doctran 1.2.4
- Errors messages are displayed for structural issues in the code.
- The option
--save_xml=PATH has been changed to
--save-xmls. The appearance of this option now instructs the program to save the XMLs generated to a directory called
xml within the output directory.
- The option
--no-output has been added. The appearance of this option instructs the program not to generate any documentation. If
--save-xmls appears, XML data will still be saved.
- The options
--project_file has been changed to
- The font of syntax highlighted code has been changed to monospace to an issue with misaligned characters.
- Initializations are now shown for variables.
- Fixed bug which caused procedure arguments not to be shown in call syntax argument lists.
- Fixed bug causing inheritance hierarchy to be display in reverse.
- Fixed some issues with array descriptions.
What's new in Doctran 1.2.3
- Improved error messages.
- Fixed bug causing block description heading sections to not be collapsible.
- Fixed broken links in procedure argument documentation.
What's new in Doctran 1.2.2
- The style of the generated documentation has been modified to take advantage of wide screen and high resolution displays.
Menu project information element added, to allow menu customizations. The menu is now generated from a markdown or HTML file containing macros.
UserPage project information element added, so that additional documentation pages can be created from the user's markdown or HTML files.
Source project information element added so that source files can be specified from the project file.
Tagline project information element added, which should not be used to specify the project's tagline.
- A project page is no longer automatically generated from comments within the project file, instead this can be created using the
UserPage information element.
- Headings in meta-data have moved one level up, so the top level heading used in descriptions is now