What's new in Doctran 1.2.3
- Improved error messages.
- Fixed bug causing block description heading sections to not be collapsible.
- Fixed broken links in procedure argument documentation.
What's new in Doctran 1.2.2
- The style of the generated documentation has been modified to take advantage of wide screen and high resolution displays.
Menu project information element added, to allow menu customizations. The menu is now generated from a markdown or HTML file containing macros.
UserPage project information element added, so that additional documentation pages can be created from the user's markdown or HTML files.
Source project information element added so that source files can be specified from the project file.
Tagline project information element added, which should not be used to specify the project's tagline.
- A project page is no longer automatically generated from comments within the project file, instead this can be created using the
UserPage information element.
- Headings in meta-data have moved one level up, so the top level heading used in descriptions is now